Stay dry all day, in very wet conditions
The waterproof fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow. Water column over 10 000 mm
For enjoying cold times and winter frosts in comfort. Temperatures ca. 0 – -20 °C (35 to -5 °F).
Best moisture management for active play and sports. At least 7 000 g/m2/24h.
Good abrasion resistance
Durable material, fit for everyday use. > 30 000 cycles/Martindale/sand paper.
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable material
- Insulated seat
- Fellex® insulation
- Smooth polyester lining
- Safe, detachable hood
- Elastic cuffs and leg ends
- Zip pocket
- Long zipper eases dressing up
- Detachable, durable silicone foot loops
Materials & care
- Main material: 52% recycled polyester, 48% polyester, polyurethane coating
- Lining material: 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester
- Insulation: 90% repreve recycled polyester, 10% recycled polyester
- Wash separately inside out. Close zippers and velcro tapes. Do not use detergents with bleaching agents. Do not use fabric softener. Remove the garment after finished washing program to avoid color change. Tumble drying or drying cabinet allowed (max. 40 °C).
- Normal machine wash at warm (40°C).
- Do not bleach.
- Iron low.
- Do not dry clean.
- Drying at lower temperature