With our award-winning Closer to Nature® baby bottle, switching between breast and bottle feeding has never been simpler. In fact, with guaranteed acceptance and built-in anti-colic valve, it could just be the best thing for baby, since you! Inspired by mum, designed by experts Our easy latch-on teat has been designed with breastfeeding experts to mimic the natural flex, stretch and movement of a mum’s breast. Made of super soft silicone, the teat also feels closer to skin for complete comfort at feeding time.
Closest to nature, closest to you
Together with the bottle’s sensitive valve, the wide bottle neck encourages your baby’s intuitive feeding action. Designed to be held in the most natural position during feeding, the compact shape of the bottle also allows baby to be closer to you.
92% of parents who used Closer to Nature® teats with their babies recalled that they accepted it within the first 3 attempts, based on 1200 parents questioned.
Super safe, award-winning design
BPA-free, with a soft silicone teat and built-in valve, our Closer to Nature® baby bottles have won awards all over the world. But more importantly to us, 97% of mums recommend our bottles to their friends! **In a 2012 on-line survey of more than 500 mums who used Closer to Nature® baby bottles, 97% agreed Feed your way Closer to Nature® baby bottles are available in a wide range of sizes, colours and decorations. Teats are available in a range of flow rates too, so the milk can flow faster as your baby gets hungrier!
- Breast-like shape for a natural latch – acceptance guaranteed*
- Anti-colic valve in teat to reduce air ingestion
- Smooth silicone teat feels closer to skin
- The most breast-like feeding bottle with anti-colic valve
- Easy latch-on nipple – 97% mum recommended**
- Closer to Nature® bottles are compatible with all Closer to Nature® teats, excluding the Advanced anti-colic teats
- Bottles available in a wide range of sizes, colours & decorations
*92% of more than 1200 parents who used our teat with their child recalled that they accepted it within the first 3 attempts.
**In a 2012 on-line survey of more than 500 mums who used Closer to Nature® bottles, 97% agreed.