- Toddlers’ and kids’ socks
- Soft, warm terry inside for maximum comfort
- Reinforced sole, heel and toe
- Merino wool mix retains warmth even while moist
- Main material: 36% wool, 36% acrylic, 18% polyamide, 8% polypropylene, 2% elastane
Kids’ wool-blend socks made with Merino wool for a super warm finish. They have a cosy terry inside and are great for cross-country skiing, too. Rainboots’ best friend! These kids’ wool-blend socks are the perfect choice for cold, rainy days. The soft terry inside is super warm – especially when worn inside wellies. These Merino kids’ socks by Reima are also quick-drying. Reinforcements in the soles, heels and toes mean they’re long-lasting as well.
Cold Pink, Navy, Thyme Green
22/25, 26/29, 30/33, 34/37, 38/41