Our new safety-approved sleep bags are reassuringly snug on top but with plenty of legroom so they can stretch out. All our sleep bags are designed to be hip healthy, with touchably soft, cotton rich, fluorescent free fabrics and a wide range of togs to suit any room temperature, so a comfy night’s sleep is pretty much guaranteed. 6-18m is suitable for children 8.16–11.34 kg (65-80cm). Some of the great features of our sleeping bags include an hour glass profile for the perfect fit and a two-way zip meaning nappy changes (especially during the night) are a breeze. In a wide range of gorgeous fabrics and beautiful designs you’ll be proud to put your little one to sleep in a Tommee Tippee Sleep Bag. All you need to do is check your room temperature and choose what tog is right for you.
Then the fun bit, choose the design and size that fits your baby. Look at the age/weight and length of your baby to get the perfect fit. If you need any help understanding what your baby needs to wear under our sleep bags then check out our what to wear guide.
- A safer alternative to loose sheets and blankets – baby enjoys a safe and comfortable sleep, with no loose sheets to get tangled up in or kick off during the night.
- 2.5 Tog for 16-20°C (for all year round). 1.0 Tog 20-24°C (Summer and daytime naps, warmer weather and in rooms.) 0.2 Tog for 24°C and above (holiday and heatwaves, hot weather and very warm rooms)
- Hip healthy – specially designed to allow a natural hip-healthy leg position when baby is asleep
- Zips open – easy 2-way zip opening for night-time nappy changes without disturbing your baby
- Super comfy feel – touchably soft, cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric for a cosy night’s sleep