Trainer straw cups are great alternatives to sippy cups, with a soft straw helping to develop sipping skills. In fact, some babies find a straw easier than a spout as they don’t need to tip the cup as much.
Soft and gentle
The super soft, silicone straw found on our trainer straw cups are easy to drink from and gentle on sensitive gums.
The straw part of our trainer straw cup flips down between sips to help keep it clean and stop unwanted spills.
To further support the development of their grown-up drinking skills, our trainer straw cup comes with removable, easy-grip handles designed for tiny hands. As your baby’s drinking skills improve, you can remove the handles so they can hold the cup directly.
- Specially designed to help your little one develop grown up drinking skills
- Super soft straw makes drinking easy and is gentle on gums
- Straw flips down between sips to stay clean and stop spills
- Removable easy-grip handles are perfect for little hands
- Cups are dishwasher-safe, if placed on the top shelf, and can be steam sterilised for added peace of mind
- All our cups are BPA-free
- Capacity: 230ml